About the Founder
Molatlhiwa Albert Dikobe
Albert Dikobe qualified with a National Diploma in 1993, BSc (Civil Eng) in 1999 and MPhil (Transportation) in 2006 from the University of Cape Town.
As engineer, he worked for Copad Consulting Engineers and then joined the City of Tshwane where he worked as a traffic and transportation engineer. In 2007, he moved to the Development Bank of Southern Africa as Programme Manager mostly responsible for Technical Advice, Technical Due Diligence and Post-Financing Implementation Support.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Roads, Traffic and Transportation Engineering
- Municipal Services Engineering
- Human Settlement and Property Development
- Programme and Project management
- Project Risk Analysis and Development Finance
- Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA)
- South African Council for Professional Constriction Project Managers (SACPCPM)
- South African Institute of Civil Engineers (SAICE)